- BOT Lease Co., Ltd., was established with The Bank of Tokyo, Ltd. (now MUFG Bank, Ltd.) as the parent company
- Established Hong Kong overseas subsidiary, BOT LEASE (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED（Transferred of all equity interest in September,2020)
- Opened Osaka Sales Office (now Osaka-Office)
- Opened Nagoya Sales Office (now Chubu Business Division)
- Opened Fukuoka Sales Office (now Fukuoka-Office)
- Established Indonesian overseas subsidiary, PT. BUMIPUTERA-BOT LEASE (now PT. BUMIPUTERA-BOT FINANCE)
- Established SHIN-NIHOMBASHI TSUSHO CO., LTD.
- Opened Sendai Sales Office (now Sendai-Office)
- Opened Hiroshima-Office
- Established Thai overseas subsidiary, Bangkok Tokyo Leasing Co., Ltd (now BOT Lease (Thailand) Co., Ltd.)
- Started SPC administrative services
- Established Philippine overseas subsidiary, BOT LEASE AND FINANCE PHILIPPINES,INC.
- Opened Sapporo-Office
- Established BOT Lease Servicer Co., Ltd. (liquidated on December 2014)
- Head Office moved from Nihonbashi-Muromachi, Chuo-ku, to Nihonbashi-honcho
- Established Russian overseas subsidiary, BOT Lease (Eurasia) LLC.
（now Komatsu BOTL Finance CIS, LLC）
- Established Chinese overseas subsidiary, BOT Lease (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. (put into service in October)
- Established BOTL Factoring (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. as a subsidiary of BOT Lease (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. (put into service in October)
- Head Office moved from Nihonbashi-honcho, Chuo-ku, to Nihonbashi 2-chome
- Opened Yangon Representative Office (Myanmar) of BOT Lease (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
- Established Mexican overseas subsidiary, BOT LEASE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. (put into service in December)
- Established Mexican overseas subsidiary, BOT LEASE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V.,SOFOM,E.N.R (put into service in July,2018)
- Transferred equity interest of BOT Lease (Eurasia) LLC. and established a joint venture, Komatsu BOTL Finance CIS, LLC
- Head Office moved from Nihonbashi 2-chome, Chuo-ku, to Shinkawa 2-chome
- Established BOT Lease Business Innovation Co., Ltd.
- Implemented a third-party allotment of capital
- Established Chubu Business Division